Vous cherchez quoi ?
World Travel & Tourism Council welcomes European Commission’s proposal for the EU wide Digital Green Certificate
Gloria Guevara, President & CEO, WTTC said: “The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and its Members say the proposal from the European Commission, which would see all EU member states adopt the Digital Green Certificate, is a major step towards the recovery of Travel & Tourism in the region.
“The introduction of the new certificate to travel could see member states welcoming travellers with proof of vaccination, a negative test or a positive antibody test, in time for the busy summer period. This would provide a significant and much needed boost to economies and save millions of jobs and livelihoods.
“We would like to congratulate the European Commission for its incredible efforts in bringing this to life in such a short period of time. The onus is now on member states and the European Parliament to adopt this new initiative, and we urge them to take the necessary steps to implement it as a matter of urgency.
“The proposed Digital Green Certificate, along with enhanced health and hygiene measures and mandatory mask wearing, will provide the reassurance consumers need to book their trips and ensure the return of safe international travel.
“In 2019, Travel & Tourism contributed 9.5% to the EU’s overall GDP and supported more than 22m jobs - which shows just how critical the sector will be to powering its economy.”
- Statement from the World Travel & Tourism Council following the recent Typhoon in Japan
- World Travel & Tourism Council calls for commitment to sector-wide Climate Neutrality by 2050
- LYFtvNews (En) Europe contributes 30% to global Travel & Tourism GDP
- LYFtvNews (En) - New global protocols to restart the Travel & Tourism sector
- LYFtvNews in english - Green Deal: cities and regions define 2021 roadmap
Permission de ce forum:Vous ne pouvez pas répondre aux sujets dans ce forum